This month we have the fabulous J’adore Bridal Wear Boutique in the spotlight.
You are looking forward to the wedding of your dreams. This is the moment you have been waiting for………
Finding your perfect wedding dress!
Louisa May Weddings (LMW) is passionate that the bride feels as sensational as they look in their wedding gown. Its important that we can recommend an industry leader in bridal wear, such as J’adore Bridal Wear.
The boutique’ values and aims reflect LMW’s perfectly. I would not hesitate to send my brides looking for their perfect dress to Linda and Heidi at J’adore Bridal Wear.
Linda and Heidi have worked in the bridal industry for many years and have welcomed the opportunity to launch their own luxury Bridalwear Boutique J’adore Bridal Wear, in the charming village of Coggeshall, in North Essex.
Linda and Heidi are renowned for their wealth of bridal knowledge, exceptional client care and meticulous attention to detail.
Both ladies are brilliant at building a wonderful and supportive rapport with brides-to-be, their families and friends.
An understanding that every ‘dream wedding’ is completely unique to the bride and groom, is at the heart of every consultation at J’adore Bridal Wear.
Its important to treat every client with complete individuality, confidentiality and sensitivity of their vision and plans.
The team at J’adore Bridal Wear make every effort to ensure your time spent at the luxury bridal dress boutique is truly memorable and an extremely special experience, for yourself and your guests.
Linda and Heidi’s top tips for finding your perfect wedding gown are…
- Relax and enjoy your experience, it’s a different one. Often the unknown makes brides a little nervous but your consultant will make you and your party feel welcome and at ease, it’s an experience you’ll want to remember.
- Bring people with you who you feel will help you make your decision. Ultimately remember it’s your decision. Think to yourself, how does the dress makes you feel? Can you visualise yourself wearing it whilst saying I do? Relying on too many opinions can lead to overwhelming confusion. It should be such a fun and memorable time.
- When you find the dress you love and that gives you a feeling, feel ready to stop looking, often this can never be bettered although the temptation is to keep going with the journey. If you have found one that makes you feel like a bride, when it’s not fitting you perfectly and your hair and make up is not done for the big day, then you’ve found the one.
- Trust your consultant to make a few suggestions for you. Whilst it’s a good idea to know your style and what might suit your personality, sometimes it can be a dress that you didn’t expect to blow you away. Keep an open mind as much as possible.
- Always discuss alterations. Be aware that they tend to be an additional cost to your wedding dress and accessories. At J’ Adore Bridal wear, we recommend only two ladies. Both are highly skilled, trained in Savile Row and have years of experience in the bridal industry.
- You may be shopping to a budget or have last minute wedding date. Consider purchasing a designer sample gown instead of a less expensive dress. Sample gowns can often be reduced by up to 50% (dependant on age and condition). A designers expertise is priceless. Dresses with high quality fabric, lace and beadwork will certainly make you stand out on your wedding day.
- Allow yourself plenty of time for looking. We recommend 9 months to a year before your wedding date to allow yourself ample time to find your dress. This will then give you plenty of time for the dress to arrive, extra fittings and to complete alterations.